Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Big move...

So, I did it! I server transferred! In the end I decided to move my monk instead of my shaman for a few reasons, one: she is my best geared which gives me better chances at raiding and two: she's my money maker. I hope to bring my shaman over next, but at the moment there's no money for it. Unless someone out there wants gold for the transfer, I'd be all over that! I've only been on Bleeding Hollow for a few days now and I LOVE it! The guild I joined is great, and there are plenty of people looking for raids in trade chat, not to mention all the PvP that's going on as well. I've made a few lowbies because I know that I will not be able to transfer my druid or priest for a long time. So they are name holders with a guild bank for now.

The guild I joined is called Tabbed Out, and I had originally applied to join them on my shaman, but her gear is too low, and I knew this but gave it a shot anyway, so I was denied. However I was extended an invite to the guild none the less because they liked my application and so I took it. So I was invited to tonight's alt SoO run and I'm hoping to impress. Fingers crossed, wish me luck! I know they are looking for a monk, I'm just not sure if my gear is good enough. I'm at 545 right now, but they are already starting on heroics. So we'll see, I keep telling myself not to commit to raiding 3 nights a week again, but DAMN this game for being so freaking addicting!

Oh! I almost forgot, Moya's name was taken :( So I went with Kaliapy :D Now I'm gonna have to find a new name to call my hunters!

I think this is also a good time to update my about me page and change gear scores and such, it's been long over due.

I also owe you all a tour of Karazhan, I've had the screenshots for weeks, just haven't gotten around to making the post yet. Sigh... busy, busy, busy.

5 comments:

  1. We are looking to move servers as well not really having much success on Stormreaver the server is to unbalanced. Just deciding were to move our guild too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend Bleeding Hollow. There's plenty of good recruits lookin for guilds and also something to do with alt and such. checking it out. And if you do come over look me up. I'm still looking for a guild to call home.

      Delete
    2. Great thank you for the info. we will look it to it and let you know.

      Delete
    3. How's the search going? Have you guys found a server to call home yet?

      Delete
  2. Not yet we are still looking and researching and of course talking to guild members and trying to convince them to move with us.

    ReplyDelete