Tuesday, December 3, 2013

OMG, they know I have a blog now!!!

So last night in the middle of a raid boss fight I notice some chatter on guild chat and I read just enough to see someone post about how they joined the guild because of my blog! My first thought was "cool, someone actually reads my blog!" And then the panic set in "omg, what have I said in my blog that could affect me in this guild!" LOL Of course there is nothing, because there is nothing bad to say about this group of people. They are the friendliest bunch I've ever met. They love doing things together and pitching in to help each other when they can. They raid new and old content together, they pvp, level alts, you name it. I sincerely couldn't be happier with my new home on WoW. In case anyone is interested in joining just send a tell to Kaliapy on Bleeding Hollow horde side and I'd be more than happy to invite you to the guild. So anyway, Ripclaw, next time you're on I hope we have more of a chance to chat!

I am proud to say that my raid group (group 3) is now 12/14 SoO with Paragons of the Klaxxi at 35% or so! I couldn't be happier with the progression we've made in 3 weeks. And I think we've been a little off cause we've had some pugs and alts come in to fill due to the holidays. I have no doubts that we'll be seeing Garrosh by our second raid night this week! I can taste the heroics!!! :P

And last but not least, yesterday was our elemental shaman, Verbalm's birthday. He turned the big "30" and Izzy and I decided to get him a Royal Satchel to help him celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment