Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Heroic Galakras down for the count...

I'm not sure which fight I've hated more, Garrosh or Heroic Galakras. It's one of those fights were a single thing that goes wrong could easily wipe the raid. Since the raid is split into 2 groups for the portion of the time it's hard to recover if someone dies. Not to mention how it often it wants to teleport a tank or healer off the towers lol.

*Imagine awesome screenshot of raid group and Galakras here*

We ended up 2 healing it and towards the end it definitely got messy, so messy in fact we only had 3 people left alive. Should be easier next week now that we've got a better handle on positioning.

So for this week we're going to be working on Heroic Protectors which sounds a lot easier than Galakras, so hopefully we get them down with less issues.

And of course, I completely forgot to take a screenshot. So I've posted a pink sticky note to my monitor which says


"World of Logs
+
Screenshots!
DO IT NAAAUUUU!!!!!"

I'm hoping that will help lol. I did remember to upload the logs though, and here they are for anyone that may want to see our group in action :)

No comments:

Post a Comment