Thursday, October 30, 2014

Just in time for WoD - Mythic Garrosh kill

Last night we finished clearing Mythic SoO with our first Mythic Garrosh kill! Woot!






We had a few attempts on him last week consistently getting to this last phase, but with the adjustments to 20 mans we weren't able to get him. This week we had a handful of tries and got him down.

The loot was sexy, I got the Horned Mace of the Old Ones. He also dropped 2 mounts!



And guess who had a sexy roll! Yours truly! 



SOOOOO I ended up with one of the mounts and not even two seconds later I lost it to Izzy (a self proclaimed mount whore) because I'm a retard and give him everything he wants in-game.



So he's enjoying riding around in it while I sit here with fingers crossed that next week he can win one! Anyway, here is a link to the Mythic Garrosh Kill video if you guys want to check it out!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7-4eE771g

No comments:

Post a Comment