Friday, June 23, 2017

Swamps of Despair

This week I have new tile set out called Swamps of Despair. It's a companion to my previous set called Valley of the Lost. If neither of those suit your needs you can always check out my other tile sets in the marketplace.

Same as last week, I have prepared a map section that corresponds with the new tile set so you can see in more detail what the pack has to offer. So here it is, a dilapidated bridge over a treacherous and swampy area.


In other news, Diablo 3 is coming out with the Necromancer pack on June 27th and I am totally down to play this new class!



Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. I'll be playing this one on the computer and if you want to join me, feel free to add me on battlenet: Rhyannon#1689

Look me up and let's play :D

Happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment