Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ding... level 90!?!?

Along with millions of other people Izzy and I pre-ordered our Warlords of Draenor yesterday and couldn't wait to make our instant level 90s together. He decided to lvl an ele shaman since his is still back on Eredar and I decided to lvl a warlock, a class I have never played before >.<

The new 90's came with 22 slot bags, all green ilvl 483 gear, but they forgot the INSTRUCTION MANUAL!!! So last night I banged my head against a target dummy for a few hours trying to figure out how to play a Destro lock because I refuse to jump into an LFR and torture everyone else with my inability to properly play my class. This is what it must feel like to buy an account off ebay :P Once Izzy and I had our bars set up and a rotation down we decided to do some heroic dungeons. Didn't help very much since we went with our guild GM, Snigs, who carried us on his geared pally and killed everything before we even had a chance to get a cast or two off lol. We also tried Ordos and the Celestials which took forever to kill because all other boosted 90s were out there as well trying to add some pretty purple gear to their blizzard green quality set.

Snigs was also kind enough to remind me that I have the BoA staff from Garrosh so I quickly jacked it from Rhyannon and sent it over to the lock for a small dps increase. I'm looking forward to practicing more on her today. It's kind of exciting since I've never leveled anything past 40 that can't heal, except for my DK. Hopefully I'll like and enjoy playing her enough to level her to 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment