Monday, March 17, 2014

New friends in new places...

A few days ago I decided to make a character on Ian's server to reciprocate the one he has on ours. I met Ian some month's back through this blog, and over the weekend I finally got to meet his wife which he's talked to me so much about :) When he heard I had made a baby shaman and join his guild I received an in-game mail which read:



Included in the mail were 4 Netherweave Bags and 500g to help me along. So as soon as baby Rhy hit level 10 she made the long journey to Stormwind where she now resides and has begun the quest in Westfall.



So thank you to my new friends in Aggramar for helping me get started on this new server and making me feel welcome in your guild. I'm looking forward to leveling some toons there and hopefully even running some raids with your team when I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment