Saturday, March 22, 2014

My baby shaman...

The little shaman I made over at Aggramar is now level 43, she finally has Earth Shield, Healing Wave and Earthliving Weapon, making her feel like a true resto shaman! I've played her a total of 1 day and 2 hours now and I'm having a blast. I love leveling up characters and seeing as shamans are my favorite I find any excuse I can to ignore all other toons just to be on her :)


She's got about 1k gold now, I would have had more but I spent some on over priced glyphs :(  I made her a Jewelcrafter/Miner. Since she is the only toon I have on this server I need her to be self sufficent and I'm very capable of making a decent amount of gold with those professions. Once she hits 90, I'll switch the mining to enchanting.

It's difficult to level up professions with all these BoAs, you end up leveling too fast to keep up with them.


So now at level 43 I've had to go back to level 20 zones to catch up on my mining.

In other news, I spent some time yesterday on the Timeless Isle with my lonely DK trying to get her some gear. I did my best to farm some lesser coins and not die to mobs or horde, I did ok against mobs, not so good with the Horde however lol. I did manage to sneak in a few hits at rares while the Horde was attacking them and I was able to acquire a few more timeless pieces that way. I also manage to turn in my coins and go back to Ordos and the Celestials for a roll. Ordos didn't want to give up anything else to me this week, but the Celetials smiled upon me and I received tier gloves! I now have enough gear to do ToT LFR which means that by next week I should be able to do SoO LFR and hopefully join my friends in Aggramar for their Flex group on Friday :)

Anyway, I'm off to do more mining... Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment