Tuesday, March 18, 2014

One day in the life of...me!

A few days ago I was thinking about how crazy my Tuesdays are in WoW, so I decided it may be neat to track everything I do for that one day. I love reading what others do and enjoy in the game, gives me ideas of new things I may want to do with my characters.

First I get on Rhy because I'll usually have sold auctions on her or ore that I may have purchased cheap on the AH that I haven't had a chance to prospect.


So I spend a little bit of time doing that and setting up my auctions, so I can spend the rest of the day making gold on her while I'm working on my other characters. At the end of the day all the money I have over 10k on Rhy goes to Kaliapy and Izzy's priest, Rahdiggah.

Once my bags are full of gems I use the green quality ones to make rings and necklaces. Of those the ones that proc into Rare quality gear go the Auction House, the rest get vendor-ed. There's no point in disenchanting them with how cheap enchanting mats are at the present time.


As you can see I've made about 500g just selling the green rings and necklaces. Then I list the Rare ones in the AH and some sell anywhere between 50g to 450g for the ones with more desirable stats. I also list all the rare quality gems uncut and they sell almost as fast as I put them up.

Once I'm done in Org, I hearth to the Shrine and head over to my farm where I have Noodle Cart mats planted.



I take a few minutes to gather those and replant, then head back to Org to deposit them in the guild bank and cook up some noodles.



Once I'm done there I'll hop over on Kaliapy and head to the farm to grab all the herbs I planned the day before. Then once again back to the Shrine to make my daily deposit of herbs in the guild bank.


As you can see we are in desperate need of Silkweed for our caster flasks and potions lol, which means I'll have to get on my druid at some point before Thursday to farm for those.

Now it's time for Ordos and Celestials and LOTS of them!

First I do Kali cause I'm already on her and because I don't need to farm lesser charms of good fortune, she's probably set from now until the next expansion.


Then whoever else already has coins and leaving those whom I need to farm coins on for last.


You get the idea :P

After all of this I get back on Rhy to check my auctions.


As you can see I've made about 2k gold and I still have some yellow and blue gems plus most of the rings and necklaces to sell still. I usually do this 2 or 3 times a day, depending on the price of ore and how busy I am in real life. At the end of the day I send the gold to Kali so I don't spend it, since these days all I ever do on Kali is raid anyway.

So after all that I get to do it all over again for Izzy and all his characters! >.<

Does everyone else's Tuesday feel as busy as mine do? There isn't enough time, especially if it's a full maintenance day. Makes me glad sometimes to start my raid days on Thursdays instead of Tuesday like most people do. I would go nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment