Thursday, March 20, 2014

The lonely death knight...

My friends in Uprising over at Aggramar are gearing up and working to put together a raid team, and I give them huge props for doing this towards the end of an expansion, I know what a great undertaking that is. So I was thinking about helping them out with Flex and such but realized that the only alliance character I had left was my lonely DK on Eredar. I decided to finally level her up after leaving her at 87 for almost 8 months.


But now what?!?! Her item level is not even high enough to do the first LFR :(  I had a few timeless pieces laying around which I immediately sent to her and Ordos was good to her gifting her with Remnar's Ruinous Girdle. I'm still 10 item levels short, hopefully a few more heroics and some more timeless pieces will set me up for LFRs in the next couple of days.

So if you're on Aggramar on Alliance side and looking for a social raiding guild then please check them out. They're a great bunch! I've felt nothing but welcomed in their guild, Uprising and if you join them I'm certain you will enjoy their company as much as I have been :)

No comments:

Post a Comment