Monday, July 1, 2013

My blogging life begins...

A while back I decided I wanted to start a blog... So I did... I also failed at it miserably. I wrote a few posts, got bored and quit. I figured this time around I should write about something that I love. And I love games, World of Wardcraft in particular. I have an additive personally, I guess you could say, and when I find a game, movie, song, etc. that I love... I. Wear. It. Out! Some of my addictions include, but are not limited to, WoW, Xbox, PS Vita and the many wondrous iPhone games which get regularly played in the bathroom (don't act like you go to the bathroom without your smartphone).

A little about me: I live with my boyfriend, Izzy, and 4 kids ages ranging from 4 months to 14 years old. We have a black cat named Hitler and a bulldog named Titus Pullo. We live and Miami, where it's summer all year long and people can't drive. Izzy and I like to game together, in fact, we met in WoW back in 2009 and haven't stopped playing together since.

I am a girl, in case you missed the context clues, AND I have a potty mouth. I will do my best to keep it clean-ISH, but I make no promises or guarantees of any kind :P You'll find me blogging about games and game related topics (mainly about WoW and specifically healing cause that's what I do, I heal), as well as my everyday life. Hope to see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment