Saturday, July 20, 2013

Dating again...

The kids got home yesterday from their father's house and I was happy to see them, I missed them terribly, even if 5 minutes later they are driving me insane. A few weeks ago Jr (he's 12) was given a Doctor Who sonic screwdriver? by his grandmother, I don't watch the show so I'm totally clueless. When we put the batteries in the damn thing it wouldn't SHUT UP! So last weekend Izzy and I went to Hot Topic to get it exchanged and while we were there we got him a Doctor Who Keep Calm Seat Belt belt and he loved it! He had been sweating Izzy's Star Wars one, so we figured we'd get him one of his own so he could nerd out the first day of school! Needless to say he was very excited to see that not only did we finally exchange his broken toy, but we added to it to make up for him having to wait for our procrastinating asses.

After dinner everyone was pretty much nerding out, Jr was in bed on his 3DS XL and Ashley (she'll be 15 in Septemeber) was watching one of her little girly movies while Rene (he's 2) was playing on his Mobigo2. Izzy and I were going to hit WoW when he got the urge to go get some ice cream. While driving we couldn't decide where to go for ice cream, then we thought about buying a movie, but we've sen everything and none of the movie we wanted to buy are out on DVD yet >.<, so he gets the idea in his head that we should go to the movies! Mind you it's 9:30 pm and the next showing was at 10:40 pm. So I think about it for a minute and figure what the heck! We haven't gone out ALONE since Livy was born 5 months ago... how sad :(

So we head back home without our ice cream, ask Ash if she wants to baby sit for $20 and of course she jumps on that right away. Besides, Jr is in bed doing his thing, Livy is out for the night and Rene is falling asleep by now on the sofa next to her, so it's easy money for her and Izzy and I get some alone time.

We went to see Red 2 and it was hilarious! The first one was great and the second one was even better! It was nice to be able to cuddle in the theater, chit chat and just be in each other's company without kids interrupting every 5 minutes lol. We got home around 1 am and Ash was still up watching tv, as we expected, everyone else was out for the night.

We settled into our PJs, got on WoW and about 5 minutes later decided that other sources of entertainment were available to us, and did that instead ;)

Now it's Saturday morning and we've already done what feels like a million things... Izzy took Ash to the bookstore to get a hard copy of her summer reading book and then to the grocery store. While they were gone I got the laundry started, and picked up around the house cause since I cleaned yesterday I'd like it to look like it for at least another day :P When Izzy got back he bathed the dog while I got lunch started and now here I am sitting in front of my comp blogging and thinking about what I need to accomplish on Möya so don't fail hard core on Tuesday.

I need to finish my weekly so that I can upgrade my legs, hopefully into something that I can use, and then possibly do Nalak or, even better, Oondasta. I just need 4 little item level points to go into the ToT LFR so that I can be closer to where I need to be for Tuesday.

Izzy is going to help me on his priest, it should be interesting, there's nothing more fun to watch than two healers trying to dps in healing gear >.< At least his gear is epic, all I have for pew pew is reg dungeon blues...

No comments:

Post a Comment