Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tanking from the toilet... wait... WHAT???

Izzy and I are doing some LFRs tonight, mostly for his pally (Moya's leveling partner), cause I've maxed out on valor and loot I can get from them for the week, so we're trying to get him caught up. We start on Will of the Emperor and he tells me that he's getting a stomach ache. He asked me if I thought that he could AFK during the fight since he's already got the boos in place. I kinda freak out a little and tell him to hold it, to which of course he tells me that he doesn't think he can. Not even 30 seconds later I hear him head to the bathroom and then ask me how he's doing in-game. O.o  I turn around to look and his laptop is gone and I can see from where my desk is a silhouette of his comp on his lap while he's in the toilet... The things we do for WoW... Maybe one of these says I can get him to tell you about the scar he acquired on his foot while raiding. The man has stories to tell about this game :D

What crazy things have you done for the games you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment