Monday, July 29, 2013

Getting Lucky!

I leveled Möya so fast that she still has 16 slot bags >.<  So last night I decided that today I would get her some free bags, like the ones that drop from OS and Onyxia, etc. I seem to be on a roll with Möya lately though, I've been running old raids for transmog gear and I've ended up with tons of pets. So needless to say I went to do Ony on her for the first time a little while ago and not only did I get the bag but I got the mount as well!


Izzy is the mount whore, I prefer the pets, although I don't get fanatic over it either. The last two days he's given me a nice F U over mounts. Not only did I end up with Ony's today but a few night's ago we ended up with a Primal Egg in my bags from a ToT quest which gave me a pretty Black Primal Raptor last night during raid! Needless to say he's a little bit jealous lol. 

And speaking of raid, Möya is doing so much better, I'm actually on the heal meters now lol.

This was a wipe of course, but the point is that I'm on there!

He had a hard time with Lei Shen yesterday, mainly to RNG, but this ia pretty muh how I did over all last night. Mind you I'm still only at a 496 item level while everyone else is over 522, so I'm proud of myself. I've managed to not only switch my main on a very short notice, but I'm also getting the hang of Monk healing very fast. It's not second nature yet, I do get myself into a zone and then when shit hits the fan I panic and fumble over what spells to use. Practice will resolve that issue. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I can do some ToT LFRs and hopefully get rid of the rest of the blues and lower level LFR items that I have. Möya needs to be ready for 5.4 as she will be one of the main raid healers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment