Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend fun...

I'll start off with Thursday night's raid. We cleared ToT leaving Sunday a raid free day. Möya ended up with a decent amount of gear, leaving me with one forsaken blue quality ring to get rid of.



I'm getting more comfortable with my healing abilities and my mana regen is probably well over what monks need, but since I'm still learning I find it gives me a little room to mess up without going oom. I'm ranking 8th in the guild now, as far as gear is concerned, just above my shaman. Not bad for a week, last Wednesday I was 18th! I'm almost completely ready for 5.4.

Last week I was farming cobalt to level my engineering and I remembered reading about the unborn val'k pet. I decided to look at the spawn points while mining. While I was in Dragonblight I spotted her! Unfortunately my pets were only at level 15, so I couldn't capture her, but I let a guildy know and he quickly came along to scoop her up. Ever since I've been determined to have her and I spent all week leveling my pets. So this week I'm on a mission to find her again and capture her for myself.

Friday night Izzy and I went out for dinner and a movie. On our way to the theater his car's transmission took a shit and we had to go back home to switch to mine. We weren't about to let that ruin our night. We ended up watching Wolverine. The visual effects were good, it was an over all good movie. After the movie we went to Friday's for dinner, but decided to take it to go instead and stayed up watching TV till 4 am.

Saturday Izzy had to work so I spent most of the day hanging out with the kids  and picking up around the house.

Sunday was family day, we went to my mom's house for lunch with the grandparents, my brother and his family and of course my mom and her husband. After lunch my brother and his family came over for some Xbox fun and dinner.


We played Street Fighter, Tekken and Injustice. We spend the day passing the controllers around challenging each other!

Over all a great weekend on and off game. Looking forward to some relaxation today and closing up my wow week by making my Blingtron and hopefully finding my Unborn Valk!

No comments:

Post a Comment