Monday, August 5, 2013

WoW Screenshot a Day!

This morning while I was going through my Twitter account I found a post from Velgana over at Adventures in Skywall which linked me to Toonacious who started a WoW Screenshot a Day challenge which I've decided to participate in. I've missed a few days but it's still early in the month. I wasn't ready for today's but as soon as I saw what tomorrow's topic is I knew exactly what screenshot I was going to use. The theme is "This Means A Lot To Me" and for me, this is it!


This screenshot was taken back in 2006 shortly after I started playing WoW. This was this guilds first Hydross kill in SCC. We ended up being a few healers short that day, so a few non-guildies came in to help out and fill in the gaps. It wasn't until 2 years ago looking over my saved screenshots that I noticed Rahdiggah in this picture. I met Izzy in-game around March of 2009 in a Naxx 25. Little did I know that not only my brother knew who he was, but so did two of my cousins. So this means a lot to me because it proves that some things ARE meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment