Wednesday, August 7, 2013

People can still surprise me...

Random Acts of Kindness

Yesterday while I was out in the Barrens gathering lesser coins on Izzy's priest I ran into a warrior doing his weekly. I didn't pay much attention to him, but when I was almost done I decided to ask if he needed any of the Latent gear which my bags were full of. He said no, but thanked me for offering and from there we continued to chat while going about our grind. We both finished but continued to talk about random things in game: raiding, dailies, etc. I got back on Moya and while I was out in Kun-Lai working on my Lorewalker's Achivements, which I will get to shortly, I was also doing PvP Pet Battles, and I mentioned "hating", I used a more profane word of course, the little Direhorn pets because of how ridiculously OP they are. He laughed and mentioned they were the reason he stopped doing pet battles, although they are cute and they remind him of the dinos from The Land Before Time. We kept on talking of this and that about WoW. Then he came out to were I was and handed me a Direhorn Runt!!!


So in his honor, I named her Cera, after the triceratops in the movie :D Isn't she adorable?!?! Thank you Havoc, I don't recall the last time a perfect stranger was this nice to me in-game. It's much appreciated.



The Lorewalkers

This brings me to one of my goals for the week and that is to get exalted with the Lorewalkers. I've seen the Lorewalker's tabard a few times now in transmogs for Monks and decided I had to have one! So I started looking into how to acquire one and it seems fairly easy. I'll be working on that today and I'll show you how to get it done very fast. In less than two hours you can acquire over 100 achievement points, an exalted rep, a mount and a tabard! Can't get any easier than that!

WoW Screentshot a Day: Day 7 - A Sign

And finally my #wowscreenshotaday:


The "signs" of an Engineer! The banner says it all! If that's not enough the chopper is there to make sure you don't forget it, engineers "PWN"!!!

I love my bike and I love being an eng, it's a lot of fun. Just reading some of the warning labels on the things we can create make me giggle. The malfunctions; the near death experiences with misfired rocket boots; the wonky transporters that will turn you into a chicken, another race, or simply port you hundreds of yards up in the air! How can anyone resist?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment