Sunday, August 11, 2013

I have been spoiled!

Yesterday Izzy took me to Best Buy and got me a new video card for my comp. I've been playing WoW with the same computer for 6 years now. Mind you it's been upgraded a little with some memory, but other than that, it's just the way it came from the store. I've always played WoW with low settings, I can't handle anything else, otherwise I lag too much. If I were to put my setting on high, I would be attempting to play at 3 frames per second >.<  Even on low setting when I'm raiding and they blow Lust, I lag hard core until things normalize. Now WoW feels like a new game. I am seeing it in a different light, like I've NEVER seen it before. Even at high I am still at 60 fps, that is unheard of for me! I am soooooo looking forward to raiding tonight.

And as if that wasn't enough, he also gave up his 25" monitor cause he always plays on his laptop and barely uses it. So I have been hooked up!


My man is the best!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Nice upgrades! I remember feeling the exact same when I got my new pc, it looked a completely different game! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During last night's raid I noticed that there is water dripping from the ceiling in Durumu's room. I could actually see the splashes on the ground... It made me so happy! lol

      Delete