Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WoW Screenshot a Day: Day 15-21!

Wow, did I really slack on this for so many days?!?! With the kids heading back to school, my days have been very hectic!

Day 21: Slow


I love my Sea Turtle, but man is she slow!

Day 20: Stairs


This was taken in Karazhan, at the top of the stairs of Prince Malchezaar.

Day 19: Lost


Lost to time in Azshara.

Day 18: Someone you spoke to today


This should have been my slow day! it took forever for that rock to disappear off my farm!

Day 17: Exercise


Running from The Big Bad Wolf is a lot of exercise!

Day 16: Cooking


Cooking Engineer style! Mmmm... look at that tasty fish burger?!?!

Day 15: The Best


The best graphics and most detail I've ever seen in this game.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos :) I love Karazhan and no matter how many times I do it, being transformed into Red Riding Hood is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still run from him in fear of being one shot! lol

    ReplyDelete