Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gearing up in a hurry... continued.

Yesterday around 5 pm a guildy asked me if I was going to be raiding on Möya, and when I told him yes he made me a leather 476 item level chest piece and gloves! I immediately upgraded a few pieces with the valor and justice points that I had and was well on my way to doing LFR! Every boss in the first 2 raids gave me loot. Talk about getting lucky! Unfortunately that's all I had time for, dinner needed to be made, kids needed to be fed, hubby needed attention before raid, so poor Möya was left with a 470 item level. it's not bad considering that in a day she jumped 30 points in item level. So today the grind continues and hopefully by Thursday I'll be at around 500 and be able to raid with the guild. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment